1. Provide first level of support for tickets filed for Fire TV, Kindle Tablets, Computer Vision product line, and platform services behind these devices.
2. Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
3. Work on maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl/Python or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java/nodeJS based projects.
4. Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
5. Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
6. Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
2. 2+ years overall development/technical support experience.
3. 2+ years of experience to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
4. 1+ years of experience working on networking, hardware performance and audio/video technologies within Consumer Electronics.
5. Development Experience in Python/Ruby/NodeJS/C/Java or open source based technologies.