1. designing and developing software products that impact many areas of our business
2. define requirements, create software design, implement code to these specifications
3. provide thorough unit and integration testing, and support products while deployed and used by our stakeholders
4. Have the opportunity to contribute to state of art machine learning systems
5. Opportunity to grow and broaden your technical skills as you work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation
1. 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
2. Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
3. 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.