- Responsible for a full scope of engineering activities specific to our integrated technologies, including thermal imaging, digital imaging, truck parking, mobile screening platforms supporting our intelligent transportation systems.
- Analyze manufacturer technical data and design for preliminary specifications and troubleshooting.
- Create and verify electrical wiring diagrams, network diagrams, construction plans, block diagrams, and bills of materials.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering preferred. Other engineering disciplines will also be considered.
- Member of or eligible for membership with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA).
Soft Skill Qualification:
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude which you will utilize in a team and customer-oriented environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills combined with a strong, hands-on aptitude with tools of the trade.
- Able to organize, plan, and prioritize work on and guidance.
- Possess excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.