1. As part of RBC Capital Markets’ transaction teams, Summer Analysts are assigned a variety of analytical tasks associated with debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and other financial advisory assignments.
2. Successful Summer Analysts use this opportunity to hone their skills, gain exposure to interesting and leading-edge transactions, and learn from some of the best and brightest people in the industry.
1. Candidates must be graduating from their undergraduate programs in either December 2021 or Spring 2022
2. Diversity of extracurricular activities
Technical Skill Qualification：
1. Track record of outstanding academic achievement
2. Proven analytical skills
Soft Skill Qualification:
1. Desire to learn and eagerness to make a meaningful contribution to the team environment at RBC Capital Markets
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Initiative and the ability to play a key role as a team member in a fast-paced and challenging work environment