1. Strive to increase Member satisfaction through providing accurate, timely, welcoming and professional front line service.
2. Provide a superior Member experience through the identification and promotion of products and services.
3. Post all transactions accurately, balance consistently and ensure proper due diligence when a discrepancy occurs.
4. Maintain discretion and confidentiality to respect Members privacy.
5. Promote Meridian Credit Union in your community by participating in and being involved in community activities or events while demonstrating the Company values
1. Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in a financial services sales environment an asset
Technical Skill Qualification：
1. Strong business acumen and financial industry knowledge
2. Strong technical skills
Soft Skill Qualification:
1. Passion for sales and service
2. Excellent organizational and Member service skills
3. Strong desire for career growth within the financial services
4. Flexible to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends