1. Client Engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful.
2. Business Development – Deeply understand your local market and potential client base to create a sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients.
3. Community Involvement – Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities.
1. You’re a certified professional (MFDA). You have current accreditation and good standing in The Canadian Securities Course (CSC)/Canadian Investments Funds Course (CIFC) and must meet eligibility requirements for MFDA licensing.
2. You’re a certified professional (Quebec). You have current accreditation and good standing in AMF licensing; Successful completion of Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) to support AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) licensing, and Registered Retirement Consultant (RRC).
3. It’s an asset if you’ve completed CSI/ICB Investment and Taxation Fundamentals Course – Quebec (0774) and CSI/ICB Legal & Ethical Aspects of Financial Planning Course (0790).
Technical Skill Qualification：
1. not specified
Soft Skill Qualification:
1. You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
2. You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners
3. You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.