Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Full Time
1. Client Engagement – Build rapport and establish positive working relationships with clients by using discovery questions and industry standard Know Your Client (KYC) questions to determine client needs and provide information on the right investment products or services.
2. Product Knowledge – Provide detailed, factual and/or technical information on Savings, Income, Growth, Index and Managed Portfolio Solutions for various Mutual Fund account types.
3. Problem Solving – Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes.
4. You’ll begin your journey with an industry-leading paid training program that runs about 1-2 months.
5. Your training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients – we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help.
1. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
Technical Skill Qualification：
1. not specified
Soft Skill Qualification:
1. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
2. You are ambitious and you love to learn.
3. You are motivated to make a difference.
4. You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
5. You listen and learn from the diverse experience of others.