1. Business Development Support. Working with various teams and departments to complete the processing of loans and the opening of deposit accounts including signing authorities, non/negotiable securities and the review of cash management arrangements.
2. Research & Analysis. Assist in the on-going monitoring of the terms and conditions of approved credit arrangements and appropriately identifying any relevant changes in the financial condition or business of a client.
3. Responsible for conducting in-depth company, industry and portfolio analysis supporting the credit relationships for a portfolio of clients.
4. Client Service. Proactively assess our clients’ needs and propose solutions to deliver to meet those needs.
5. Play a key role in the preparation of client proposals, information memoranda and assisting in the coverage of client relationships.
1. a Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
2. You can demonstrate experience in financial statements and accounting principles in order to assess lending risk, with specific emphasis on the real estate industry.
Technical Skill Qualification：
1. not specified
Soft Skill Qualification:
1. Must have the ability to work on teams that generate ideas and implement solutions for clients.
2. You have strong client and relationship management skills.
3. You have strong client and relationship management skills, and can demonstrate an aptitude for business development (sales) skills
4. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.